Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Public Transport

Over the past 5 months, I've spent almost a hundred dollars on public transport; approx. 20 dollars per month. The down side is I don't use public transport on a daily basics.

Another annoying thing is buses are never on time. I'm late for work because they either come too early or they are too late.

A one way ticket within my local area is enough to buy 2 cans of coke.

The reason why I can't save is because I use public transport. *mad*

That's it to save money, I'll stop use public transport. The only time I would use public transport is when I need to catch a train apart from that, I'm walking.

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Trust me, you have no idea just how crappy public transport can be until you've caught a train in Sydney during peak hour.

DMei4 said...

Take up biking.