Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Meaningful Life

Wake up when the sun rise, another day ahead.
My hair is wild and shall be tamed with my brush.
Another brush is used to tame my teeth
The timekeeper yells, keys are picked up and my presence leaves the room.
As I leave, I’m leaving behind many opportunities.
Must learn to accept, many opportunities shall not be lost today,
Some can be controlled others many not.
Another day, another adventure, another time to fly and another time to cry
The black clouds surround me as I enter a new space.
I chose to ignore the black clouds and colour them white.
A sense of satisfaction gained from modifying the painting.
Every stroke, every colour, has a meaning, a purpose for being and other emotion expressed.
Slowly, the painting is almost finished and once completed the painting is either displayed and remembered or it is forgotten and left to weather.

No comments: