Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

semi confused

Do you believe in karma?
I'm not sure if I completely believe in karma at my age.
I know that both good things and bad things happen to people.
That rule also applies for what society deems as bad people as well.
I don't think I have lived long enough to witness "bad people" experience bad luck.
I have seen some people who I have grown up with, lied to their parents, cheated on their partners, bully others, do drugs and the list continues.
My understanding of karma is that if you inflict pain upon others, you too will also be subjected to pain.
I haven't seen a case where I am satisfied that somebody got treated that way because of their actions upon others.
I am simply acting as a bystander into somebody's life right now, they are currently lying to everybody, making other people's life harder, neglecting, mistreating others, shifting blame while this whole time acting so innocent.
I'm not sure if this person will get what she deserves.
Who knows, I might be wrong, maybe she is doing something to counteract her evil deeds.
I am not wishing her bad luck but if bad luck does strike her, she probably deserves it.

Is it me or it is sometimes easier to describe negative thoughts than positive thoughts?
Looking back at a lot of my past blog entries, I have often written over 200 words in regards to bad events which take place. However, I don't seem to rejoice over the good things that happen in my life.
So I am going to start now.

I am really content with my life.
I have found somebody who I completely adore.
He completely adores me manages to see pass my flaws.
He is without a doubt loyal towards me.
I can trust him with my most intimate secrets and desires.
Somebody who I can talk on the phone for hours and not lose interest.
One who I can say everything and anything to because I know he is not judging me.
Finally, somebody here to stay!
I have passed all my university subjects in the first year and second year.
I am getting one step closer to finishing my course.
Currently, on a 3 month break from studying.
Summer is approaching and I am visiting the beach regularly.
I am in good health and in good condition.
I get many hours of sleep each night.
I am currently employed in casual work and loving it.
Each week, I am not required to work long hours, thus I have enough time to study when university commences.
Planning to travel in the summer break so I don't think it gets any better than that.

There's so many good things happening in my life right now.
I am not going to let some loser attempt to take control of my happiness.
I am happy and there's nothing that loser can do about it.
There's nothing you can say or do to change it.

On a completely different note, I believe my boyfriend's laptop gives me special writing abilities. Currently typing this post using his laptop and I find myself more productive on his laptop than mine.
Maybe it's because he has a bigger screen, better keyboard and better brand.
However, the only downside is that my hand keeps touching the touchpad.
Apart from that, it's all good.

No comments: