Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Don't say things you don't mean

People around me constantly tell me, "I'm there whenever you need me" and I'm stupid enough to believe that. Deep down inside I hope maybe he or she is the true friend that I have tried so hard looking for.

However, when I do need them, sometimes they're physically with me and other times not even there at all. When this happens my heart breaks. You lied to me and I can't believe I actually believed you.

I'm starting to feel like me again. I'm starting to not trust others and I'm starting to keep things to myself. I don't feel like I'm living a lonely life because I've chosen this path. I chose to spend majority of my time alone. I think from now on, I'm gonna become a workaholic and spend majority of my time alone.

No comments: