Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

the so called "break"

There's no such thing as a break. We're on our so callled "Easter Break", I fail to call it a break because we still get massive amount of homework from each subject, still have to work at my part time job and life still continues.

There's no such thing as a break for students, they still get homework from their teachers. Stop calling it a break because it is clearly not a break and call it 2 weeks off school + homework.

"I'll be there for you, if you need me."
How come everything I turn around you're not there.
Yes, you're physically there but not mentally.

"I'm sorry dear, I'm just really busy."
screw you! You're there when I don't need you anymore and you're only there if you're not busy.
You pretend too much. I'm leaving this, I'm out of there.

I'm planning to move out, restart my life. At a place, where I don't know anybody and nobody knows me. I'm sick of feeling oblige to attend parties because I have to, not because I want.
I'm sick of being that loser who sits in the corner and does nothing.

No comments: