Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Answers to the what if....

Who knew that you'll be my partner today?
Probably God

What if I am not what you're looking for?
Impossible, he isn't looking for you. He wants you. He would love you unconditionally. Even if, your breathe stinks, you fart constantly and you were the ugliest girl in the world.

What if you're not what I'm looking for?
Impossible, you would love him unconditionally. In the future, you will learn to love him, regardless. You would love him even though he will forget to call you and reply to all your messages on facebook.

What if this was all just a sweet dream which has no place in reality?
If it was simply a sweet dream, it was a dream that was worthwhile.

What if I like you but don't want to be with you?
Then he's just stupid for not wanting you.

What if you like me and I don't like you?
Impossible, you guys already act like an old married couple.

What if I like you and you don't like me?
It's a risk worth taking!

What if we have a communication problem?
Every relationship will at one stage have communication problems and it's up to the couple to sort out these relationship problems.

What if you fall in love with somebody else?
Yes, you will fall in love with somebody else, your little kids.

What if you only like the idea of me as a person?
If he likes the idea of you then he will like you.. stupid!

What if I only like the idea of you as a person?
Read the answer to the question above.

What if you don't think I'm pretty?
Through his eyes you're beautiful even if you're old and saggy.

What if you don't think I'm smart enough?
He won't mind, he's not smart himself. =P

What if we hate each other?
You will hate each other at the beginning and gradually fall madly in love with each other.

What if nothing happens between us?
Then nothing happens between us... duh!

What if we are not fated to meet?
When why are you going to meet each other... duh!

What if I'm not the one?
Who else will be the one stupid!
So what if you're not the one, you can be his love not his one. =P


Answering all these questions makes me feel stupid. =)

No comments: