Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Monogamous Plain Jane

Recently,
my sweetie bought a book for me while I was in Sydney, Belle De Jour's "GUIDE TO MEN".
I'm not quite sure what he's trying to imply but my guess is I suck at knowing what men like.
All I know about men is they like their beer, sports, food and hot babes.
Also, their greatest weakness in life; getting kicked in the balls.
In the beginning of the book, the author mentions in order to enter a relationship, we must first work out who we are and what we want.

Hi friends!
I'm monogamous Plain Jane. I'm going to date one person for a very long time.
I'll stick by my partner during all his hardships and all his happy moments in life.
I see no need to replace my partner even when he's being a d..k
I think it's simply impossible for me to cheat on my partner.

WHY AM I BLOGGING THIS?
I guess it bugs me that my partner's friends believe I will simply make a new friend at uni and shortly after, develop a relationship with my uni friend.
Well, I guess my partner's friends don't know me that well so they believe I'm better off chasing after another guy compared to my honey bunch.

No comments: