Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Syd or Melb

It's been a while, since I have blogged on blogger.
Recently, I have made a discovery about myself.
My blogging habits are similar to my shopping habits.
It's virtually impossible for me to remain faithful to one shop or one blog.
I have blogging committment issues.

On a more personal note, I was in Sydney for the weekend.
For the past few days I have learned to hate cityrail or "cityfail".
Metro> Cityfail!
I won't be surprised if I have put on weight because all I have been doing for the past few days is eating and walking around the place.

Question of the Week: Do you like Sydney or Melbourne more?
I'm not quite sure.
Melbourne and Sydney both have it's charms.
There are more trees in the outer suburbs in Sydney.
The weather doesn't pms like Melbourne.
Apparently, the love of my life is in Sydney. =P

I like Melbourne's CBD and how everything it organised.
I like the metro now.
Majority of my family is in Melbourne.
Better Clothing Shops.
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney has better restaurants and better beaches.

happiness_lives_on said...

Actually, I went to a beach on Sat afternoon.
It was pretty awesome.
Restaurants? Dunno about that.