Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Train Rant

It's close to impossible to start over.
We've been together for a long time, it's almost as if I have built my life around you.
You're the only one I want to spend my future with.
There are many variables in life, I used to believe that no you're not the variable in the equation instead, a constant.
I wholeheartly believed that you will be my side through thick and thin and you would refuse to leave me.
However, somewhere along the way I must of calculated incorrectly.

Now, you're gone. There's nothing I can say or do to change that.
You treat me as if I am a disease you spend majority of your timw avoiding me.

Damn, it's really over now, somehow I am unable to accept that. I try so hard to absorb all the tear before they have a chance to trickle.
Everytime I reflect I feel like a pathetic loser; an unwanted disease.

*sigh*
I don't want to think about this anymore. I want to escape!

No comments: