Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FOOD Diary

Monday
Lunch:
Just a plain cheese sandwich
4 sweet chili rice cakes
1/2 a hedgehog

Dinner:
Creamy corn and chicken soup
Broccoli and chicken

Tuesday:
Lunch:
2 Sweet chili rice cakes
Subway Meatball sandwich with all the salad, sweet chili and chili sauce.
1 Oreo
Honey and Lemon Tea

Dinner:
Cold toasted cheese sandwich

I have decided to trim the fat in my diet for the past few days, I have been consuming a lot of junk food. I really couldn't be bothered making my lunch in the morning and I just went out and bought food.
I think I'm going to allow myself to eat out once a week.
Hopefully, I can trim some fat out of my diet.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast for me these days is a cup of coffee and a slice of toast. Lunch is either a sandwich or a cup of soup with toast. Dinner's been all over the place as per usual.