Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Maybe This Time

I'm silly.
I thought that maybe if I just saw you, thinks will simply just work out.
We will either fall madly in love again or the complete opposite, you will completely crush my heart and tell me in person that there's nothing left.
But, either way, it was a risk I was willingly to take.
I didn't sit around, listening to break up songs and holding onto hope if it does not exist.

While I was busy organizing the trip, suddenly reality kicked in.

You don't need me around anymore, you only spoke to me during your difficult times last year because your girlfriend at that time rejected you.
Overnight, I simply became the rebound girl.
I was there for you when you felt like crying and wanted somebody to talk to.
You said you wanted to cut her out of your life and I was silly enough to believe you.
Almost 1 year since you two first went out an attempt was made to keep in contact.
Maybe that's why you have lost interest in me because now she's back into your life.
Now this way you can spend more time on "other commitments" and I sure as hell know that those "other commitments" don't include me.

I really wish things could work out to a point where I was just fooling myself.
Maybe, you already knew that there's no future ahead for us.
I'm sorry for placing you in an uncomfortable position.
I now know that there's no place for me in your world and I will slowly fade away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*