Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Untitled

You are a loser.
I treated you as a friend and I was stupid to believe you were my friend.
Bloody hell, just bloody grow up and stop talking behind my back.
You demand that people don't talk to you behind your back then why would you do that to others.
Calling other people names will not boost your self esteem.
You are always acting as if you are the victim.
Grow up, people get hurt all the time but we all gather ourselves and start over.
You always say you are so tired, well you are so tired all day long because you are a bloody couch potato.
Maybe if you got up and about and do something you wouldn't feel so tired all the time.

It was a my mistake to consider you as my friend.
For all the times I stuck up for you and you simply treat me as dirt.
You are not worth my time or attention any more.

P.S you cooking sucks. I hate eating deep fried everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should post some happy news once in a while. So when you go back and look at them later you kind of see some nice memories ^^

happiness_lives_on said...

You are right, I sent time last night reading over some of my old blog post. They were so depressing.
I guess it's easier for me to discuss negative events rather than positive events.
It's kinda weird isn't it?
We tend to know more negative adjectives than positive adjectives.