Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gobi Desert

When the going gets tough, I begin fantasising running away to the Gobi Desert.
It's my only escape from a toxic reality.
I want to live in a place where I don't have to associate with anybody.
To live like an Amish and rely on yourself.
No need to communicate with others and no fights.

I'm done listening to people telling me how bad I am.
Don't you already know I can identify all my flaws and I don't need a constant reminder of how much I fail at life.
I'm done making connections and entering relationship.
What's the point when they always end in the same way... sadness.
Why can't I simply move on and stop dwelling on the past?
Why are humans so smart, yet so dumb at the same time?
Why do we have cures for headaches, muscle pains yet we have no cure for heartache?

I don't want to feel sad anymore and I just want to be happy.
I'm protecting my heart so that nobody will hurt it ever again.

I've given up on relationships.
Why do I need to find a partner?
Why gamble with the status quo?
If I'm happy now, why risk it and enter a relationship?

I don't want to hurt anymore.
That's why I'm not going to put myself in a position where anybody can attack me.

No comments: