Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nostalgia

The theme of this week for me is nostalgia.

Italian Teacher
Currently listening to Anna Tatangelo and missing my sweet sweet Italian teacher.
My Italian teacher always shared her stories with us and always told us that we're beautiful girls.
She inspired us to learn Italian so one day we can travel to Italy and pick up Marco.
Listening to Anna brings back old memories and all the times we laughed during Italian class.
It's teachers like her that made me feel warm and fuzzy during highschool.
She treated us as if we were her own beautiful girls.
She was proud of all our achievements.

That Boy
I have 3 simple words for you.
I love you!

Taste of Childhood
Growing up, I spent a lot of time at my aunt's house.
My aunt grew up in Vietnam and as a result cooked a lot of Vietnamese food.
As a result, I spent most of my childhood eating Vietnamese food.
Recently, I found out one of my local shops sold dried banana.
I love dried banana, I could eat a whole pack by myself.
I loveeee my fish sauce as well.
^^

Games
One of the first game my mum bought for my sisters and I was Connect Four.
We spent hours trying to beat each other and hours inventing new games we could play with the Connect Four pieces.

Oh man,
I miss those things soo dearly.
With every passing day, we are creating more memories for us to cherish in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back when life was simpler, eh?