Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Maybe It's Time To Face The Truth

Day and night, I keep fantasising that one day we'll meet in the middle.
We are no longer at different stages of our lives, we have both completed university
and both have a secure job. We're both looking to settle down.
To me, you're perfect.
It's time for me to accept that we need to move on.
That means I would need to stop fantasising about us and I would need to stop praying and wishing that one day we'll meet in the middle.
This relationship won't work, we live in two different places, different stages of our lives and we live in two different worlds.
We have tried before, did our best and it wasn't enough to maintain a relationship.
In the future, we will change and there's no guarantee that things will work out.
The truth is we need to move on with your lives and start living once more.
Nobody can predict the future and the events which will occur.
But I do bid that we would both find our own happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you'll find the happiness that you deserve. ^^

You-know-who