Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

yay I'm dreaming again

You left me with no love and no hope to my name.
However, this morning I became imagining that I was moving on with my life.
I pictured myself engaging in a steady relationship with another person who I completely adore.
It made me realise that there's still hope out there.
A guy who was completely nice and thoughtful.
A guy who has a high IQ and hardworking.
A guy who everybody adores and only adores me!
... the remotely sad part was he was in my dreams.

However, this is a good sign!
I am slowly moving on in my own little way.
I must believe that there's somebody out there for me.
Somehow we'll find each other amongst all this craziness that exist in this world.
We all know that at the end of the day nobody dwells in sadness.

No comments: