Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

He's Just Not That Into You

One of my favourite section from he's just not that into you.

I used to think that I had
never been dumped


Yeah, then we started comparing notes.


Then we realized we've both been dumped
by every man we've ever been with.


- Every one.
- Yeah.


- But they do it so skillfully.
- Mm-hm.


They just so sneaky
that you think it was your idea.


Yeah. You're sitting back
and you're like:


"Oh, yeah. This my idea.
But wait a second, why am I alone?"


"Why am I unhappy?
Why have I gained 20 pounds?"


- They Jedi mind-trick you.
- Yes, they do.


- So they do a soft pass.
- Yeah.


They got little lines they like to tell you.


Like, "I don't wanna stand in your way."


Or, "You're perfect,
it's just I have to work on myself."


Right. "I'm just thinking
of your happiness."


"Oh, I don't deserve you."
That's my favorite one.


You know the other one I like?


"I am so jealous of the guy
who gets to marry you."


- Well, that could have been you.
- Yeah.


That's what I was leaning towards.


Yeah. And the second you hear that...


run to the store, get yourself some ribs
and some ice cream

because you have been dumped





MORAL OF THE STORY: BOYS ARE MONSTERSSSSSSSSS

No comments: