Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Perfect

To me, you're perfect.
You told me that you're not perfect and that I need to stop seeing as Mr Perfect in order to move on.
I would disagree, the only way I can move on is by realising that I can't be with Mr Perfect.
I have come to accept that you're in a relationship and no longer feel that way towards me.
Even if we did continue, it would have been extremely difficult.
We live in two different states and see each other 1/52 weeks per year at most.
There's nothing I can say nor do to change back time nor the situation.
On that note, I will always love you because to me you'll always be perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't find the perfect one.

But there will be someone that is very close to it.

I wish you well and all the best.

Take care