Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dr Jones

Dear my Dr Jones,

Sometimes the feeling is right,
you fall in love for the first time,
Heartbeat and kisses so sweet
summertime love in the moonlight,

You're my first love and I cherish every moment I spent with you.
I still recall our first kiss, it was a sweet moment.

Now the summer is gone,
you had to go back home
please come and see me again,
I never felt more alone.

I hope during your busy schedule next year that you would still find time to talk to this silly girl and perhaps visit this silly girl.

Baby I am missing you
I want you by my side
and I hope you'll miss me too
Come back and stay
I think about you every day

I hope you are taking care of yourself.

I really want you too
You swept my feet right off the ground
You're the love I found
Doctor Jones, Jones
Calling doctor jones.

Who am I kidding when I try to find somebody to replace you.
You are irreplaceable, I love you so dearly that I can't compare you to anybody.

All I think of is you
and all the things we had
doctor what can I do
why does it have to be like that

There's no point dwelling on past events.
The bad things happened for a reason.
Sometimes I'm good that they happened, it has allowed to communicate effectively.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

QQ moar scrub.