Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Melbourne Christmas 2010

This Christmas was just another excuse to relax and enjoy eating food.
The Christmas celebrations commenced with a small Christmas party where we exchanged gifts, watched movies and enjoy good food. The Christmas party ended with myself and two friends finishing off a Safeway mudcake. After eating a quarter of the cake, it didn't feel like Christmas in my stomach anymore.

Over the next following days, there were more Christmas gatherings, more eating, more sitting around and talking.
In between the Christmas gathering, I also visited shopping centres to take advantage of their extended Christmas trading hours. I also did a lot of shopping around.

My favourite part of Christmas besides spending time catching up with family and friends and the awesome Christmas atmosphere has to be BOXING DAY SALES!

This year I only managed to pick up two items from the sales a new dress and a cropped jacket. =)

No comments: