Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nice Randoms

Today,

1. Random Tram Driver
I called one of my workmate and asked where she was so we can walk to work together.
She told me that she was 10 minutes away from the tram stop, so I sat on the bench and waited for my friend.
Out of the blue, a tram driver approached me and asked me which tram I planned to catch. I replied that I was waiting for my friend.
The tram driver asked me if I was on school holidays and when they started.
He told me that he only has 1 week off for Christmas and he applied for 2 weeks off since Feb this year and his boss told me to apply again next year.
He was nice and kept me company, until he realise that his break time was over and it was time to head back and drive the tram. =D

2. Random Guy
After work, I usually catch the train home.
I clearly made it to the barriers after a guy, however, he was nice and offered me to get into the station before him.
=D

The moral of the story, be nice to people and it'll make their day.

No comments: