Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas pain

Many times I've been told I'm pessimistic, in fact, I wasn't that way to begin.
Today is Christmas.

I looked forward to Christmas this year because I finally have somebody there for me.
Sadly, things didn't go according to plan. We only talked for a bit and parted our ways. Now, he's out and I'm here writting this blog entry. I would trade all my presents to spend time with him, sadly, that won't happen.

Another highlight of Christmas is the annual Boxing Day Sales. I asked a few people in advance if they would like to join me at the Boxing Day Sales and sadly, nobody could come. I know, I'm not cool enough. Now, I feel stupid. Correction, I am stupid.

Maybe the lesson is never try to plan outings because nobody comes when I ask.
I'm sick of being rejected and I don't have the courage to ogranise any events anymore.

The lessons I've learnt today are nobody can always be there for you and just because it's Christmas it doesn't give you immunity to pain.

1 comment:

Yuki said...

If you're going to keep putting up posts like this, you might want to reconsider the title of your blog. Cheer up and remember that you may as well smile today because tomorrow's probably going to be worse. Merry Christmas, dear.