Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Wet Pillow

In this world, I am lonely.
The darkness offers come brightness.
Staying up past bed time, listening to sad break up songs.
Anger felt towards fairy tales with a happy ending.
Why was everything so perfect?
I'm in love with you
and as a result I am cut open.
When the songbirds wake she shall sleep
until then the tears shall be running down her face and listening to sad melodies.
She writes about her despair this is clearly another cliche story.
The writting becomes messier
I loved him even when he told me it was impossible.
I loved him every time we fought
I loved him every time we broke up
What makes you think I don't love him this time?
I can't sleep.
Love me don't leave me, I don't want to listen to your excuses
You tell me don't worry you'll just have nightmares.
How lucky are you? As least you can sleep.
The small things are like hurdles.
it might not seem like much
however, in the long run it will cause fatigue.
Our passion was great and it ended abruptly.
Done within a hour faster then giving birth.
My room is a mess and so am I.
Contemplating whether to press the green button or not.
Love is not a victory match, it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.

The line is broken: HELLO!

I love you: go to sleep.

Cold,flat and angry words flows out.

I love you.

No comments: